Sidor

fredag 6 september 2013

Studying

So, autumn is here with cool and crisp air. Every morning, my routine is to check the thermometer to see if there has been any frost that tells the growing season is over. Unfortunately I will not have time to enjoy the nature for a long while now. I joined university again, studying math education. 
I’m really stressed about it because I came in the group almost two weeks late. No books, no information about study groups etc, so there’s hard work to be done.  At the same time I will fix my job and my family, phew.
To find a space for myself I had to turn the studio in the basement to a study. It’s freezing cold there but at least I have a door to close.
For the rest of this year I will be very absent from you, dear readers. Bye!

16 kommentarer:

  1. We'll miss you while you are gone! Good luck with uni though, I hope you catch up with the course soon and that you don't get to cold in the basement! I learned to type in mittens last winter when my office was cold, maybe this winter you'll do the same =P.

    See you in the spring!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Math! All the very best luck to you in your studies, linnea-maria! We will miss you! Hurry back. :o)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Lycka till med alltihopa :D Jag funderade också på att läsa en kurs i höst. Jag skulle vilja läsa till bibliotekarie på distans, men det får vänta tills jag är klar med körkortet åtminstone :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oj, lycka till! Men you know what they say: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Good luck! I miss your letters, too, but I guess you are too busy to write now. Have a lovely autumn!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yes, I'm very angsty about not having enough time for letter writing. I hope I will be able soon.

      Radera
  6. Lycka till med dina studier!
    :)
    KRAM, Jenny

    SvaraRadera
  7. It will be a little sad not to have the chance to read your posts, but I am sure it will be for the better. Lots of good luck on this project!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Vad duktig du är :) Du kanske kan slänga åt oss någon bild ibland...

    SvaraRadera
  9. I'm little bit stressed about my university stuff too cause I have an exam to rewrite... but we must stay positive :). Good luck with your studies!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks. Yes, only hard work is what it takes.

      Radera
  10. I'll miss your posts. Good luck with school!

    SvaraRadera
  11. Oh that is so sad! Hope you come back soon :/
    I wish you good luck and lots of patience with the University!

    SvaraRadera