Yes thats me in a nutshell. Yesterday I got the energy to start cleaning a spot of our home, the firestove. With no reason at all the former owner of the house has left logs and paper in the stove, though you are not allowed to light a fire in it. The shimney isn't controlled and has propably never been done. A tray and some candles was a lot more nicer than the dusty logs.
Can tell you it was cosy, lightning these candles up at night. Next corner to clean is the boys room. Tulis having a birthday party on monday so it's better it looks nice at home.