Then I started to look for nice prints to glue on the eggs. Something with a matching tone.... I cut the prints out and made small cuts along the edges to make them fit better.
I used a water based glue. It makes the paper a bit wet and easy to smudge out on the egg without to many wrinkles on it.
After the glue has dryed I painted the eggs with water colour and upon that a mattish laquer. Last step is to glue on some glitter. Here I used real silver glitter that gives a nice look when aging. I also used glass glitter.
We were supposed to go to the cottage this weekend but considering the circumstances we decided to stay at our cosy home instead. The thought about climbing up that hill with soaking wet snow to the waist with all packing wasn't very tempting.. and then trying to light the fire with moist logs and then turn back to get the rest of the packing. How lazy we are!
Hope your weekend will be cozy as well. Hugs!