Sidor

tisdag 4 juni 2013

Red and Black week: Theme within a theme

Time for Sophistique Noir's annual Red and Black week. The theme within this theme is to add a bit of white. It is a very nice combination of colours even if I very seldom use it.
I don't have much time right now. I focus much on my work (new tasks) and our garden projects. I don't even have time to look proper (outfit makeup etc). But a nice decorated jacket can make me look a little better. This is how Countess Audronashas lovely brooch is combined with two flower brooches I made.



6 kommentarer:

  1. The combination looks lovely! I wear my flower (the one I got from you) to work pretty often, it makes my days a little brighter!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi linnea-maria! Just in case you missed my email, you've won the giveaway over on my blog. :)

    http://littlegothichorrors.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/and-winner-is.html

    SvaraRadera
  3. Ooh, such a lovely display of handmade accessories!! I, too, get a ton of use out of the flower I won from you and it always makes me smile!

    SvaraRadera
  4. You make such an awesome job of your flowers, and they look so nice put together with the Countess' brooch! I need to start paying attention to little details like that instead of just throwing together the same old things. :o)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Fina broscher, passar väldigt bra ihop!
    KRAM, Jenny

    SvaraRadera
  6. Oh, lovely! I'm really glad you are enjoying it !!! I also have black flowers brooch/pin I like to combine with something else :D

    SvaraRadera