Sidor

tisdag 15 april 2014

Make up on wrinkles

Those wrinkles refuse to stay away. Lots of moisturizer will not make them vanish from my dry skin and it's a hell to try to do a makeup. I rarely use makeup because I'm very lazy and I use to prickle myself in the eyes unaware of looking like a panda afterwards.

I tried to do a soft smokey makeup for a night in town. I didn't use eyeliner because it tends to get smudgy and only paint cat eyes if there is no wind outside. You can see on the photo below that I didn't use any highligher under the eyebrows. With age comes wrinkles and it's better to avoid glittery eyeshadows, they will only make you look even older ;). I also avoid using too much concealer (or none at all) under the eyes or dry powder wich only makes the skin even dryer.
 Here's the palette I used. Smoky eyeshadows from H&M. 
Ready for a movie night. We saw Captain America the Winter soldier. I loved it. Well I'm a big Marvel Movie fan and especially of the Captain. It had an interesting message, a vague critic against the mapping of peoples behaviour on the internet (helloo Google), wich of course Captain America disagree to "What happened to freedom?"

12 kommentarer:

  1. Aaaw, I didin't know you were a fellow Captain America fan..;)

    Your makeup is very elegant, and what wrinkles? You look absolutely flawless. ^^

    SvaraRadera
  2. I agree with Lynoire. Elegant and flawless. My skin should look HALF that good!!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. You look beautiful! Hair, skin, makeup... all gorgeous!

    I love the Marvel movies and I have a major crush on Captain America. ;)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wrinkles?! You look absolutely beautiful! Your skin is so creamy. You belong in a Pre-Raphaelite painting!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hoo boy, I can show you wrinkles! LOL

    You look fantastic, linnea-maria ... and I like your version of the smoky eye. Just enough but not too much. :)

    SvaraRadera
  6. I agree that you look marvelous! Wrinkles like yours (around the eye, resulting from smiling and laughing a lot) are the ones I look forward to!

    SvaraRadera
  7. I really like your make-up, but I really can't spot your wrinkles! Either that was a REALLY good make-up, or you're troubling yourself over a non-existant issue :)

    SvaraRadera
  8. I think you made a great and very discreet make up, although I can´t truly say where your wrinkles are.
    I also went to watch Capitan America on the weekend (boufriend is a big fan) and kind of liked myself. Well, it is a bit too focused on fighting itself, but well, they are super-heroes after all...

    SvaraRadera
  9. Ursäkta... men, vilka rynkor??
    Jag kan inte leva utan concealer tyvärr. Jag har problem med näs-slemhinnorna och har mycket mörka ringar under ögonen som resultat.

    SvaraRadera
  10. Du är jättefin & några rynkor kan jag inte påstå att du har..!

    KRAM <3

    SvaraRadera
  11. I agree with what everyone else say - what wrinkles? I definitely have wrinkles!! You look gorgeous ;)

    SvaraRadera
  12. Vad du är söt!! Och ditt hår! <3 Du visar foton på dig själv alldeles för sällan - man glömmer hur du ser ut. ;) Och sminkningen är det inget fel på! Jag önskar jag kunde göra sotningar.
    Gillar dina ögonbryn, helt perfekta. Själv har jag för tunna ögonbryn - har noppat dem tunna i över 10 år, så de vägrar växa ut igen. Boo!

    Måste hålla med dem andra - vilka rynkor? I västa fall lite torr hud, men det tar kokosolja hand om. Det sägs ju att man inte ska smörja sig runt ögonen, men med kokosolja är det tvärtom, det ska motverka rynkor och mörka ringar. :)

    SvaraRadera