Sidor

måndag 8 februari 2021

Resume over 2020

 I guess a lot of people feel that 2020 was a shitty year. Well it wasn't for me. It was a strange year but a good one. 

In the end of 2019 I met a man and fell deeply in love. He's an amazing person and we have same values and the same thinking. During this lockdown we have spent a lot of time outdoors in nature and exploring our own surroundings. I haven't seen this much of my county as this year. We also found lots of nice places for picnics and campfires. He brought along to lovely kids.

I let the photo speak for themselves. You can clearly see that I feel great and feel loved. He's so kind, thoughtful, intelligent, funny and good looking <3








When someone sees you as you are, it's healing. Love can only grow in an environment were acceptance, respect and unconditionally love is given and received.





And I'm finally comfortable of taking selfies and being on photos and not feeling awkward or ugly.


2 kommentarer:

  1. What wonderful news! Glad someone had a good year!

    SvaraRadera
  2. He looks like an amazing guy, and that beard is awesome

    SvaraRadera