Sidor

måndag 16 mars 2020

Resume 2019

This is a very late update from me. Blogland is shrinking and both me and others are not busy here anymore.  Times goes faster and the fact that there is no working app for blogger really sucks!!! The alternative is Instagram, but I have never been personal at that place and will not post anything but snippets and photos there.

So what the heck has happened since my last depressed post? Well first lets explain how I work. I break down, weep, complain, get my shit together and rise like Phoenix rebirthed.


I'm lucky to be able to live in my own house and only have a tiny walk to nearest place for a cooling dip.
I'm lucky to have friends that lend you their mountain lodge for a fancy weekend in the Swedish mountains.



I've been gardening and picking berries in the forest.




I've been visiting friends. Been on concerts, parties, walks, dinners etc with friends.


I've been renovating my house and the photo below shows my sons new bedroom


I've been taking the bicycle everywhere I go, to get fit and to reduce the carbondioxide print.
And I've been running regularly.


I had a Halloween party with many friends


and I have visited exhibitions and other cultural events.

The conclusion is that friends have been very important this year. They helped me heal and to appreciate myself. They helped me see what I was responible of and what only was reactions of another persons bad behaviour. 
I'm not a bad person, like someone tried to convince me. On the contrary, I'm the opposite of a bad person. I'm a fun, kind, loving person and a loyal friend. 
^¨^

2 kommentarer:

  1. It's great to hear from you. Like a Phoenix indeed! :)
    The nature and landscapes are beautiful.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Glad to see you back! Thank goodness you have good friends to help you through the dark times. I can't imagine anyone thinking you're a bad person. 🖤

    SvaraRadera