Dearest Le Professeur Gothique sent me this wonderful award. She's a truly inspirational person both for her intelligence and her success in gaining health and loosing weight. I'm very grateful for this award because I need a lot of encouragement.
The rules of this award says that you send it forward to 15 other blog friends and tell 7 random things about yourselves.
So I thought I would tell you something that are a bit personal.
1. I'm a very temperamental person and are close to all my feelings, wich can be challenging for some people. I'm very emotional, sensitive, driven by motivation and passionate.
2. I'm not a social person and the last years it got worse. Some people have dissappointed me so much I don't wan't to waste my time on them. I always feel strange and different in a group of people.
3. Im a complete nerd when it comes to growing vegetables, and eat them. There is always a challenge and something to improve or test when growing vegetables. This year I will grow white pumpkins in a seed bed. I dreaming of building my own hen house that is connected to a green house. The wheater is very cold were I live and the growing season are too short.
4. There is a deep need to be creative. I'm almost always up to some DIY projects.
5. The recent months have my hair became very thin. I feel very uncomfortable about that (and yes, talking about it here). The doctors says there is no cure for that, just to try to stress down.
6. I'm overweight and for the first time in my life, it's difficult to loose weight, but a positive fact is that I love to exercise. I run swim and training with weights.
7. I'm a graduated bacelor of science in Chemistry, worked as a steel production scientist and now work as a production engineer on a house hold and skin care company.
A few lovely blogs I would like to send this award forwart to are:
These blogs can be found in my blog list on the sidebar but I would like to highligt them a little extra (there are some swedish blogs I hope you'll find interesting):
1. Jema Rose.
2. Creative dreamlands of Arathin her old blog is in swedish and can be found here.
3. The impossible girl
4. Precious things
5. Juliets Lace
7. Shards of Chaos
9. I am stuck in an asylum
10. Elisa Day